Schools Resilience Engagement Programme – 2017
Are you keen to support young people’s wellbeing?
Are you responsible for raising their resilience?
Whether you work with a group of schools, on a Health and Wellbeing Board, in a CCG or in Children’s Services, we can help you to reach the children and young people in your area.
Reach many schools in your area for just £5000
We’ll run a complete resilience engagement programme for the schools in your area for £5000.
They’ll get started with real, practical resilience training and you’ll help young people to thrive.
Working through schools
- We work with schools across the UK, building resilience through training, skills development and resources.
- Schools know they need to build their pupils’ resilience, but they rarely know where to start.
- We’ll enthuse them: after our event they’ll understand what resilience is, why it’s vital for their young people, and have the tools they need to get going.
- They’ll see immediate results and want to build on what they’ve learned, and we can provide the training they need.
“A truly inspiring experience. I feel as if I want all staff to learn this!
A supportive, warm, welcoming environment was created for all and the sense of community and shared learning has been wonderful.” Participant on one of our courses
What does our package include?
- We’ll set up, manage and deliver five local events for you.
- Each event can be a workshop or briefing.
- Each event can be full day, half day or twilight.
- We’ll find a host school and invite all the neighbouring schools to join us.
- We’ll run five events, so you cover your whole area.
What results will you see?
- Staff in schools will understand the importance of resilience.
- Schools will see how they can build their student’s resilience, and be keen to get started.
- Schools will know where to go for further training and development from a trusted provider.
- Schools will be engaged with your resilience plans and keen to take part.
- Young people in your area will become more resilient. You will see immediate effects in their ability to cope with challenges and seize opportunities.
- As schools engage and start training, young people in your area will develop long-term strategies and skills that will last them a lifetime.
Location: Anywhere in the UK
Who it’s aimed at: Schools groups, Health and Wellbeing Boards, CCGs, Children’s Services
Contact us for an informal conversation.